You may identify whether a backlink is good or bad. If and only if your backlink features the following factor, it will be considered a good backlink.
The factors for identifying this is as follows:-
- Link from your competitors.
- Links from separate Class-C IP.
- Links from .gov and .edu website’s.
- A backlink from any aged domain site.
- Links coming from the body of the website.
- A backlink from another relevant website or page.
- A link from a web page having few outbound web links.
- Make sure that you have backlinks coming in from a range of sources.
- Backlinks from well-written, multimedia featured content pass more quality.
- A web link which is gained from a page that has an at least 1500 word count.