Today, it’s imperative that any small or big business utilize data extracted from social media analytics. There is an ever-increasing amount of competition within any industry as a result of an ever-increasing amount of internet users that can be turned into potential clients.
Social media analytics enable businesses to implement solutions to their marketing strategies. And the various audience insight tools aid in formulating bigger and better ad campaigns that are more compelling and appealing to viewers.
Although, the issue is finding the “right” tool that fits the budget, isn’t it?
Fast forward – it might be the SEO tools or the exponential advancement of internet and software technology which made the creation of various social media analytics platforms possible.
Looking at this, we took pleasure in compiling a list of them as well as tools that help to grow established marketing ad campaigns & online presence, and for the ones that aren’t familiar with social media analytics, here is a quick overview.
Basics Of Social Media Analytics
Admirably, social media analytics is defined as the data collection of website traffic records and various social channels for a baseline guide to make productive business decisions. Subsequently, developing the customer-centric strategy and gaining valuable information or data about viewers help to improve business marketing strategy.
Now you must be looking for those active tools which are used for optimizing the marketing. Let’s get engaged with them –
5 Free Social Media Analytics Tools
Among the countless following are the five free social media analytics tools which are used to optimize the marketing.
1. Facebook Insights
In addition to having the ability to review data (reach and engagement (paid/nonpaid)) as far back as 28 days, one can keep a close eye on the competition by using the feature, “Pages to Watch.”
2. Twitter Analytics
Audience insight data on Twitter is broken down into simple groupings; mainly by gender and interests. Data on trending events as well as hashtags is also collected.
3. Pinterest Analytics
With a Pinterest business account, one can gather in-depth analytical data on other users as well as followers: interests, saved content, rate engagement.
4. Instagram Insights
By upgrading to a free business profile, one can have a look at audience data such as demographic info, content impressions, and rate of engagement.
5. YouTube Analytics
Expert analysis tools like “devices used”, demographics, audience retention, and even “Average Watch Time.”
Getting back to the topic!
Tips To Optimize Marketing With Social Media Analytics
Following are the best tips to optimize marketing, elaborated as follows –
1. Pinpoint – Future Business Goals
Information about potential customers help to set clear business goals; whether it’s the need for more website traffic or improving different aspects of the marketing campaign as well as website development.
2. Measure Social Media Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
– Engagement: visitor activity on landing pages, ads, business websites, etc.
– Sentiment: whether your audience likes your content, brand, and products/ services.
– Conversion: whether the current marketing strategy is increasing sales and revenue.
– Optimization: brand awareness, online presence, etc.
3. Audience Insight and Data Analytics
After setting business goals based on the collected data, the next step would be to analyze the data. Utilizing even one of the tools below can aid in improving your business structure and make adjustments that increase effectivity.
4. Know What & When To Post
The utmost important tip; know what and when to post. Do you know when is the best time to post on social media? More likely, you may have the best content, but, there is no point if it didn’t get views. So, the conclusion is – best time can make you win!
Thereafter, by letting the time know, you can track them at one time by using multi-platform analytics tool. Let’s get cracked with the same, elaborated as follows.
13 Multi-Platform Analytics
Following illustrated are free social network analytics tools, capable of tracking single or multiple social media platforms at one time. Have a look…
1. TweetReach – Twitter analysis down to the keyword.
2. Google Alerts – Great tool to discover what’s trending.
3. Followerwonk – In-depth analysis of Twitter accounts.
4. Social Oomph – Monitor and schedule posts on Twitter.
5. Hootsuite – Collects follower data and content engagement.
6. SumAll – Daily and weekly reports for Facebook and Twitter.
7. Twitonomy – Track follower and engagement data on Twitter.
8. Buffer – Monitors engagement on multiple social media platforms.
9. Zoho Social – Online community platform with advanced analytics tools.
10. Trendy – Tracks viewer posts and other content as well as website activity.
11. Likealyzer – Analysis for Facebook marketing strategy and ad campaigns.
12. Friends+Me – A Google+ addon with a user-friendly interface for analytics.
13. HowSociable – Tracks levels of engagement on multiple social media networks.
All of these tools are great for tracking the multiple social media platform at once.
Above illustrated is a wealth of data that you can use to empower your strategy and stay ahead of the SEO compliances. To which we discussed – basics social media analytics, free tools for the same, tips to optimize marketing with the same tools and at last some of the best multi-platform analytics tools.
They do add value to any blog post. And, this leads to the end of the blog.
We hope this blog helped you. However, if you found the blog useful, do not forget to use the comment section provided below. Also, share the blog with your peers. You are on your way to getting more exposure.