The world needs to overcome everything! So, why to be behind in case of link building. Hence, we brought the Best Ways To Overcome Common Link Building Blockers. Building links is not an easy task and it gets more complex when company policies slow down the workflow of a site.
As we all know that link building increases the brand awareness and are attracted with the help of content (good quality content) and market strategies.
Very often, we can say that content-driven link building is quite hard. Because the difference between idea you are hoping and execution you have come up with is strong enough to attract the links.
Hence, before that, let’s discuss its types in details and thereafter, we will go through the ways of overcoming the same.
Thus, this is what we are elaborating here! Keep reading…
Types of Links
Links are the most important equipment for a website. They are one of the key points which helps to rank higher on SERP. Well, there are quite many off-page SEO techniques to raise the ranking, but here we will only go through the links, link types and the tips/ways to overcome the link building blockers.
So, we can say that SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and links are connected to each other. Following are the six types of links; which are discussed below:-
This type of link works without paying, exchanging and trading at SEO (Search Engine Optimization.) It just attracts the users by having the good content.
However, these links are not provided by the website owner, they are owned and fetched by the copywriter. Very often, such links are quite good to make a profile stronger.
These links are very important for websites because they assign the value to the website. Such links are one way or two way.
However, these links are also known as information links.
In recent years quantity, quality and relevance have become the most important term for a website. Quite, they help the rater to count the rating of your website.
Search engine measures the relevance of a site by comparing it with other sites. Links to all sites are examined by the search engine, which can increase the value of a site according to their links.
Ranking of a site too depends on the content and linking strategies of the link on a site.
A website owner can get such a link after the payment or distribution. This type of link is also known as organic links.
Organic links are those hypertext links which are developed with or without exchanging the links. However, by such type of links the user feel content or entire website is more relevant.
Very often, these types of the link may include the directory submission, advertising, and forum, etc.
Reciprocal Link is the agreement between two sites, and its principle of work is according to guest posting. Generally, such links provide readers with instant access to related sites, or to share a partnership between the two sites.
Further, the ways by which, this link increases the traffic of your website – are as follows:
- People will find your website by clicking the reciprocal link.
- Search engines encounter the number of links to your website (inter-linking) and also checks the hyperlinks that target your website.
Forum Signature Linking
This type of link is used to create a schema for websites. Forum communities are used for those who provide an outbound hyperlink in the signature of the member.
This method is too fast so that the website can create an inbound link for SEO (Search Engine Optimization.)
Directory links are those links who can be stored in the website directories. Often, the website directories are the catalogs for online sites.
But this time directories are used to store the websites information, its links, and much more. However, under directory submission website owners submit their sites to other websites, some of them are free and some are paid.
Overcome Link Building Blockers In SEO
Today — through this article, we are going to communicate about ways to identify and remove these obstructions-
1: Minimize The Loss
Nobody wants to lose their business, so, we too!
But now the question arises, what the ways are to reduce the loss? Despite of sitting ideal, we make so many attempts to reduce the loss, sometimes we do nothing. At Seoczar: we do not lose our clients, but it happens! That’s the part of a firm’s life.
The strategies we discuss, don’t only work on SEO (Search Engine Optimization,) but it is related to marketing projects also.
So, to minimize the loss, you need to identify “Link Building Blockers,” they are described as Content-Driven Links and some other aspects are as follows — Infographic, paper, etc, which are used to attract the links.
Thereout identify them and needless to say fix out them, as soon as possible.
2: Spot Link-Building Blockers Prior
Each and every job has some key thing and some unrelated things which get in the way of the job, such things are known as blockers here.
So, the task is to identify them prior as soon as possible — but few of them are common blockers and you always need to ask about when you start a project or job.
Generally, there are two types of blocker – some unexpected blockers and some of them are common blockers.
Well, different firms hold different content-driven link building strategies. But all will go through these broad steps; which are illustrated as follows:-
These steps are followed in each and every project. When they use these steps in linking, they sometimes sign off. Instead, you can follow the same steps and can go to the end of few steps.
It is important for the team to know how to map the blockers in each stage. These team members should be aware of the following things —
- How to factor things into a project plan?
- What blocker exists at each stage of a project?
However, when an entire team is going to review your content, it will definitely affect your project timeline and so will slow down the project speed too.
Now, let’s discuss — the most common link blockers; which are as follows.
Most Common Link Blockers
When someone wants to assign a review to your content, it can affect your project. It can slow down the project’s plan and often can provide unrelated feedback.
So be aware of such blockers and identify them by knowing the most common among them; which are as follows:-
1. Digital Team
A team which works daily on your project with the digital strategies can provide you an unexpected surprise. Often, a team which is responsible for your work can assign a sign that they are unhappy with your work.
It is important to find common concerns. This is usually done at the time of the project.
There are questions for which this team is concern; which are as follows:-
- Will this idea of content work or not?
- Will execution of this site looks good or not?
- Will this link which is assigned in project attracts the peoples or not?
- Will others teams in the company which is related to private or publicly used this content or not?
2. Compliance Or Legal Team
It is likely to be potential blockers in those big organizations, who have dedicated legal teams or external advisers. Whose job is to ensure that no content generated by your client is putting them at any legal risk.
However, your idea is working or not, they don’t concern about it. Their duty is to publish the content or blogs. It may sound so strange, that what comes under them.
There is a possibility of some specific concerns for them: which is as follows:-
- What are the rights to publish any content?
- Can I give any kind of statement by which the third party can be challenged?
- Can I use any type of copyrighted material on sites? Do we have permission for it?
- Are there any third parties or images, where money is needed to contribute or pay?
Apart from this, it all depends on which industry you are in and what are the strategies of that industry. For example, If you belong to a medical or banking line, so you will have more layers of checks on your words which you can be said or not?
3. The Brand Team
Well, this team (Brand Team) is the factor again, if you are working in a large organization. However, If you are working with startups or small businesses, then the brand team is likely to be the owner of the company or some type of C-level person.
Here’s what they might be worried about —
- Is our logo used properly?
- Do the images follow the style of the current style?
- Is the language written like the rest of the website?
- If the content is visible, then is it fit with existing color palettes and fonts?
- If the material has been written, does it follow the voice of our current voice?
4. The Ux Design Team & Culture
This team also have some concern about the brand. But is it possible to take care of the design’s description?
I worked in many companies where the brand guidelines and signoff are the responsibility of design team.
It is a different team, it has likely to worry themselves for the following states —
- Will it do work on browsers or devices?
- Will the experience of users match with the other sites?
- If someone goes to the homepage, will it feel that it is a different site?
- Will the piece of content accessible for all the users as like the partially sighted users?
5. Blog Team And Copywriters
You can work with those clients who have their own content team. But this team may focus more on the product pages, blog or knowledge center.
Apart, it will focus on the copy of content which you can be going to publish. It will be managed by the CMS (Content Management System.)
Concerns of this team are likely to be displayed as follows:-
- What is the date of schedule, Does it fit with the existing schedule?
- Is the topic of content same to which they want to schedule before this one?
- Does the copy of content may follow the existing tone of content and fit with the other websites?
6. Outreach Teams & In-house Public Relations
Some large organizers have their personal inner link-building and inner public family members teams. They are aware of the conventional facet of PR, instead of content material which led hyperlink building.
They also concern some questions: which are as follows:-
- Contacts Outreach: They have relationships with journalists, writers, bloggers, and want to avoid duplication too.
- Duplication Of Content: Outreach teams have their own lists of topics and themes. They are trying to avoid duplication. They also want to far from those topics who may be controversial.
On the other hand, this became more difficult because of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation,) which prevents the clients and the agencies from sharing the personal information with each other.
7. Web Development Team
Web Development Team, this team could be an In-house crew or an external organization. For which you want to pass direction. However, If you add interactive content on a website, then, for the sake of it you need to be aware of the points, discussed below:-
- Is there any backlog present which causes the delay of content to become live?
- A client website access the limited FTP (File Transfer Protocol) on, is it possible or not?
- How to create interactive content, for this any guidelines are available or not, outside the CMS?
- On which CMS (Content Management System) you are working and what is the limitation of it?
- If the team works on a sprint cycle, so, what’s the process for adding work to it and how long is it?
8. External Agencies
You are working with those agencies who conduct similar work and wants to store your activities in a loop.
Consequently, they don’t have the power to block you, but it’s possible that if your relationship is not good with them, then the work you do for your project and the link will be slowed.
How To Save The Project From Losing?
Following are the key points by which you can save the project from losing: which are as follows:-
- For uploading and launching the content suggest some methods
Developers are very busy people with many responsibilities. We can suggest some methods and strategies for getting content launched.
- To understand the company culture takes more time
Brand and copyrighting department signout which involves more time in the process of the project.
- Instead of waiting for new content to be launched use established asset
Select the company, which is already at the peak range of content asset. From which you can pick up and use the information for outreach when we waited.
Here, in this blog, we have discussed The Best Ways To Overcome Common Link Building Blockers.
Often we concluded its layout, its definition, types of links, and the key points to overcome the same in details.
Thereafter, we elaborated the most common link blockers and the way how to save the project from losing? They add value to any blog post. And, this leads to the end of the blog.
We hope this blog helped you. However, if you found the blog useful, do not forget to use the comment section provided below. Also, share the blog with your peers. You are on your way to getting more exposure.